Working with videos is often easier for students who may find working with text more difficult and is a visual and auditory way of working with information, which benefits all learners. YouTube can be great for this.
Below are some links to useful videos.
- BBC Dancemat – free online touch typing tutorial which increases typing speed and word processing competence.
- MyETutor – YouTube guides to national 5 English
- YouKenMaths – YouTube guides to National 5 Maths
- Mr Smith’s Physics Online – YouTtube guide to Nat 5 physics
- Miss Adams’ Chemistry – YouTube guide to all levels of NQ Chemistry
- ScotBio_Edu – National 4 and 5 Biology – YouTube playlists of different units in Nat 4 biology
- Colin McAlpine – online revision video of Nat 5 computing
- Mr Marr History and Modern Studies – youtube page full of videos for all levels of NQ in History and Modern Studies.
- BusinessEdTV – A series of youtube playlists of different aspects of Nat 5 admin and IT course.
- LarbertHighPE – A series of youtube videos uploaded by the PE dept at Larbert which address each section of Nat 5 assessment