|Mrs P Russell||Faculty Head|
|Mrs K Sneddon
Mrs S Wardlaw
Mrs R McQueen
Mrs E Bannister
- Trading Places – Organising a virtual pupil exchange trip between French and German pupils’ to Holy Cross High School. This involves internet research, desktop publishing, word processing and PowerPoint.
- Email and Email etiquette.
- Sustainability – Summative topic which encapsulates the skills covered throughout the session, looking at personal sustainability and leading on to corporate sustainability.
- Business ethics and Fairtrade
- Goods & Services / Needs & Wants
- Warning may contain losses (business project) – developing and marketing a chocolate/cereal bar using word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint and internet reasearching skills. Skills for work are incorporated as pupils are expected to present/pitch their final product.
Senior Course Choice
- National 3/4/5 Administration & IT
- Higher Administration & IT
- National 3/4 Business
- National 5 Business Management
- Higher Business Management
- Senior Supported Study
- New York